We can now take another step toward normalcy, thanks to the dramatic improvement in our health metrics. I’d like to thank all of our hardworking state employees for their tireless efforts in making Maryland’s COVID-19 response a national success. And we can’t wait to see all of your bright smiles at your upcoming appointments.
- Masks are now OPTIONAL during your appointments at Health Expressions.
- Social distancing is still recommended and a common courtesy act to other patients.
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home and call us at (301)244-4717 to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have a condition or are taking medications that weaken your immune system, you may not be fully protected even if you are fully vaccinated. You should continue to take all precautions recommended for unvaccinated people, including wearing a well-fitted mask, until advised otherwise by their healthcare provider.
You can continue activities you were doing previously to the pandemic if you are completely vaccinated.
Avoiding exposure to this virus is the best approach to avoid getting sick. Learn how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
Wear a mask to protect yourself and others and stop the spread of COVID-19.
Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arm lengths) from others who don’t live with you.
Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated spaces. The more people you are in contact with, the more likely you are to be exposed to COVID-19.
Get a COVID-19 vaccine when it’s available to you.
- Clean your hands often, either with soap and water for 20 seconds or a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean frequently touched objects and surfaces daily. If someone is sick or has tested positive for COVID-19, disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- Monitor your health daily.