The Website and all of its content, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, logos, audio, video, software, and code (collectively, the “Content”) are owned by or licensed to Health Expressions and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use the Content without the express written permission of Health Expressions.
You agree to use the Website in a manner that is lawful, ethical, and in accordance with this Agreement. You agree not to:
- Upload or transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- Impersonate any person or entity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Website.
- Spam or otherwise distribute unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation.
- Harvest or collect information about other users of the Website.
- Violate any applicable law or regulation.
Changes to the Website
Health Expressions reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Website at any time, with or without notice.
Health Expressions may terminate your access to the Website at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of MD.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Health Expressions with respect to the use of the Website, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications, representations, or agreements, whether oral or written.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be struck from this Agreement and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
No waiver of any provision of this Agreement will be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties.
The reviews on this website are provided by users of the website and are not endorsed by the website owner. The reviews are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have about your health or a medical condition.
The website owner does not control the content of the reviews and cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information. The website owner is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the reviews.
The website owner reserves the right to remove any reviews that are deemed to be inappropriate or offensive.
By submitting a review, you agree to the following terms:
- You are the author of the review and have the right to submit it.
- The review is your own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of the website owner or any other person or entity.
- The review is not false, misleading, or defamatory.
- The review does not contain any personal information about you or any other person.
- You grant the website owner the right to use the review on the website.
You can contact the website owner if you have any questions about the reviews disclaimer.
Notices and Contact
All notices and other communications under this Agreement will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when delivered in person, upon the first business day following deposit in the United States mail, postage prepaid, certified or registered, return receipt requested, addressed as follows:
If to The Bronx Clinic :
Dr. Jennifer Miller, DC
100 Park Ave. Suite 108A Rockville MD 20850
or to such other addresses as either party may designate in writing from time to time.
Any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration will be held in the State of Maryland, and the decision of the arbitrator will be final and binding.
You agree to comply with all applicable export control laws and regulations.
This Agreement does not create any third-party beneficiary rights.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at [email protected]