Personal Information We May Collect
We collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Contact information: This includes your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Payment information: This includes your credit card number, expiration date, and billing address.
- Order information: This includes the products or services you purchase, your shipping address, and your payment information.
- Log data: This includes information about your visits to our website, such as the pages you view, the links you click, and the time and date of your visit.
How We May Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services you request.
- To process your payments.
- To improve our website and services.
- To send you marketing communications.
- To protect our legal rights.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Our payment processors.
- Our marketing partners.
- Our cloud hosting providers.
- Any other third parties with whom we have a contractual relationship.
We will not sell your personal information to third parties. We do not ask for or collect any protected health information (PHI) on our website, and strongly request that you do not send any private health or medical information to us online.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- The right to access your personal information.
- The right to correct any inaccuracies in your personal information.
- The right to delete your personal information.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to port your personal information to another organization.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected]
We take the security of your personal information seriously. We use a variety of security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, including https protocol, malware protection, and other security software. We additionally follow the best practices and standards of care outlined by HIPAA both online and offline.
Medical and Health Information Disclaimer
The information on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have about your health or a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
This website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for convenience only and do not imply endorsement of the content on those websites. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information on those websites.
We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information on this website. The information is subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the information.
The use of this website is at your own risk. We will not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, arising out of your use of this website.
By using this website, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when writing a medical disclaimer:
- Be specific about the purpose of the website. Is it to provide general health information, or is it to provide medical advice?
- Be clear that the information on the website is not a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Advise users to consult a doctor or other qualified health provider with any questions they may have about their health or a medical condition.
- Disclaim any responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information on the website.
- State that the use of the website is at the user’s own risk.
- Get legal advice to make sure the disclaimer is comprehensive and accurate.
Or to contact us online, Click Here