Do you have an ex’s name tattoo on your body? Is your current partner unimpressed by that trap stamp? Do you have a tattoo that has lost its meaning, and you would like to have it reduced or faded or covered up with a new image? If so, then tattoo reduction and fading at Health Expressions may be just what you are looking for.
If you have a tattoo you no longer want and are searching for tattoo removal near me, look no further than Health Expressions. We offer laser tattoo reduction and fading with the best system- Alma Harmony XL Pro Q-Switch Nd: YAG. This technology has improved dramatically in recent years and can now effectively reduce or fade many tattoos of most colors and sizes. This blog post will discuss how Harmony XL Pro works and why it’s the best option for reducing your unwanted tattoo.
How Does Laser Tattoo Removal Work?
The Harmony XL Pro laser uses Q-Switch laser technology to generate high laser energy and extremely short nanosecond pulses of high peak power. These energy pulses are selectively absorbed by the pigments in the tattoo, causing a rapid rise in temperature. This results in a photoacoustic effect on the ink and pigment particles, which causes them to shatter into tiny ink fragments. These fragments are then removed from the skin by the body’s immune and lymph systems.
The Benefits of Using Harmony XL Pro Q Switch Nd: YAG
The ClearLift Harmony XL Pro laser system offers many benefits, including:
- High-precision treatments that reduces tattoos with minimal risk of skin damage or scarring
- A safe and effective way or reduce or fade dark and multi-colored ink colors
- Fewer treatments than other tattoo removal lasers, saving you time and money
- Reduced discomfort and inconvenience compared to other methods of tattoo reduction
How Is Our Machine Different Than Other Laser Removal Systems?
Our machine is a high-powered Q-switched ND: YAG laser that can operate two different wavelengths to be effective with darker colors, and brighter colors like red and orange. Unlike other lasers, it does not rely on heat or sound waves to break down the ink particles, minimizing the risks of scarring and skin damage, making it one of the safest tattoo reduction methods available.
FAQs About Laser Tattoo Removal
- Who is a good candidate? The Harmony XL Pro laser system is a safe and effective way to reduce or fade tattoos, and the Q-Switch Nd: YAG can treat all 6 skin types.
- How many treatments are required? Your provider will assess your skin type and tattoo at your consultation and personalize a treatment plan. You will notice the most significant results after three treatments; however, noticeable changes are seen after the first treatment.
- How long does each treatment take? This will depend on the area being treated and could take anywhere from a few minutes to 1 hour.
- Does it hurt? The treatment is virtually painless and can be done on sensitive skin and areas such as the neck and around the eyes. However, everyone has a different pain tolerance so we may apply numbing cream to the tattoo being treated to maximize comfort.
- What is the downtime? Usually you will keep the treated tattoo covered for the first day or two, keeping it clean and applying a soothing balm to help the healing process after the treatment.
Tattoo Removal Rockville, MD
If you are looking for an effective and safe way to remove a tattoo, the Harmony XL Pro laser system is the best laser tattoo reduction and fading treatment available. It is a precise and powerful laser device that offers minimal risk of skin damage or scarring and fewer treatment sessions than other laser systems. ClearLift Q-Switch Nd: YAG offers a fast, simple treatment with no downtime so that you can return to your daily activities after treatment.
We offer laser tattoo removal in two convenient locations:
For tattoo removal Rockville, MD:
100 Park Ave #108A
For tattoo removal Rochester, NY:
New York Clinic
115 Sullys Trail #4